October 23, 2012

Time For Fall Decor!

I love fall, but I often get so bored of the typical decorations. When I started decorating for the season, I decided to spruce the typical look up a bit! Shown below is an old fall wreath we have had for years and some pumpkins I purchased. I found metallic spray paint in the color I wanted to use at Lowes and Hobby Lobby (one is just for extra sparkle). Everything seen here was under $30. Once I had all I needed, it was time to give my little decorations a  nice face lift!
Pumpkins and Wreath Before with metallic paint and "glitter blast"
Wreath After
Pumpkins After- Chose to let some orange show (bottom)
When I had finished painting everything else, I remembered some old candelabras in my storage closet. I used leftover white spray paint to recover the candelabras for a fresh new look. The image doesn't show them very well, but I also gave the twigs a nice "glitter blast".
Table Centerpiece with painted candelabras and twigs
                       Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more fun fall decorating ideas! And be sure to visit the website www.tylerdrobinett.com


No comments:

Post a Comment