September 10, 2012

Stenciled Curtains


I've been a bit stencil crazy lately. There were a few more curtains I wanted in our home but just couldn't find exactly what I was looking for- so I decided to make my own! I purchased two packs of curtains from IKEA ($20-$25 each).  I then found stencils and paint I liked and went to work on each. 

This is the first of the two sets of curtains which I made for our dining room. This curtain is made up of 3 different stencils, each from Hobby Lobby.












































































































 This is the second pair of curtains I did for our kitchen. I purchased the stencil and paint from Michael's- both are Martha Stewart.





Make sure to visit the website! www.tylerdrobinett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment